Due to extreme weather, heavy use and modifications to asset requirements, the condition of doors and windows offshore can deteriorate quickly, causing integrity and safety issues.
Bilfinger Salamis UK supply, install, repair and maintain a full range of A, B and H Class fire-rated and acoustic doors and windows used in North Sea environments.
- Campaign maintenance programmes and ad-hoc maintenance services
- Full offshore door surveys and comprehensive survey reports
- Creation and upkeep of detailed door registers
- Engineering Solutions and procurement of spares
- Supply and installation of fire rated and acoustic doors
- Replacement or retrofit of A, B and H rated windows and vision panels
- Suppliers and installers of Van Dam, McGeogh Marine Ltd, Momec, Rapp Bomek, Booth Industries, Norac, Interdam Merford BV, Winel and BD Systems doors and parts
- Temporary refuge integrity testing if required
Bilfinger Salamis has extensive experience working with international regulations, codes and standards when assessing door suitability and setting design stipulations.
- ABS Guide for Crew Habitability on Offshore Installations
- ABS Guidance Notes on the Application of Ergonomics to Marine Systems
- NORSOK – Architectural Components and Equipment (C-002)
- Shell Standards – Design of Offshore Living Quarters (DEP 18.104.22.168-Gen.)
- DNV Compliance
- MED Compliance
- EN 12217 Doors – Operating Forces
- EN 1154 Building Hardware, Controlled Door Closing Devices