Bilfinger Salamis UK‘s minor modifications team support clients‘ requirements with regard to minor projects. When cross-over projects are identified within a contract, we are able to pool our extensive resources.
A careful balance of support is key to our clients‘ requirements and the minor modifications team is able to assess, survey and resolve a broad range of minor anomalies with defined skill sets.
Bilfinger Salamis UK can deliver significant savings with simple processes and procedures in place to workpack, fabricate and deliver minor engineering scopes such as handrails, gratings, brackets, tertiary steelwork, etc.
Design engineers in our Aberdeen office use in-house CAD facilities to assist with producing drawings or workpacks locally. Our factory facilities in Aberdeen are available for pre-assembly or testing of any products/structures prior to shipping offshore.
Technical authorities and qualified design engineers are available via our UK engineering base to assist with design, execution, risk assessment and quality control. We also have knowledge and understanding of ISO compliant composite repairs. This added service line offers the complete installation of composite solutions from design, supply, surface preparation and installation, thus restoring the integrity of our clients‘ pressurised piping systems.
The client benefits from a multi-skilled, cost effective resource, familiar with your facility, who are focussed on time management, and cost-efficiency.
- Support of Find & Fix campaigns relating to handrails, gratings, support brackets, cable trays, uni-strutt, ‘U’ bolt replacement for ‘I’ rods
- Utilisation of the latest protection compounds and products
- Design of A60 rated solution for bulkhead cabling penetration
- Provision of permanent windwalls to resolve safety concerns
- Design, fabrication and installation of protection bumper bars to protect platform infrastructure
Benefits of Zoned Approach
- Reverse the rate of deterioration
- Restore functionality
- Compliant with HSE KP4 directive
- Reduce the risk of plant breakdown
- Efficient future maintenance